Cancellations must be made by telephone and email. We do not accept
cancellations made solely by email as previously some email cancellations have shown up as spam and remained unread. The date from which the cancellation applies will be the day the cancellation is received by the Hotel Wroxham. Should you need to cancel a confirmed booking the following cancellation charges will apply, regardless of reason given.
We require more than 72 hours for a cancellation to be made if not full charges will be collected from the credit card provided. When booking a room at Hotel Wroxham the deposit of £40 a night is nonrefundable. Guests failing to check in on the confirmation date will be classed as a ‘no show’ and will be charged. If you require any further information, or wish to make a reservation enquiry, please contact us on 01603 782061 with the dates you wish to stay.
- The remainder of payment is due on arrival, Check in time from 2pm. but please let us know if you anticipate arriving earlier and we will endeavour to have your room ready for you.
- Check out time is 11 am
- Breakfast service weekdays from 7.30 am until 10.00 am and Sundays from 8am until 10 am
- Dinner service from 6 pm until 9 pm
- Lunch served from noon
- Hotel Wroxham will not be held responsible for the damage or loss from vehicles parked in the car park. Guests park at their own risk.
- Hotel Wroxham do not operate a 24 hour receptionist however there is alternative staff to help with check in’s when reception is closed and emergency numbers available.
- Disorderly behavior of any type will not be tolerated. All guests are expected to conduct themselves in a courteous manner.
We reserve the right to charge for replacement, cleaning or repair of any items belonging to the Hotel damaged by guests or their pets. In this event your credit card will be charged, without prior consent, against an invoice that will be provided for the cost incurred.
Hotel Wroxham is a non-smoking establishment. Smoking is not allowed in the rooms or on the balcony. Smoking is only permitted in designated smoking areas and any guest found to be smoking may be asked to leave the premises and may be charged for any cleaning costs incurred (£100).
Each room is based on two adults maximum occupancy. Family rooms are based on two adults and one child. A Z-bed can be added in a family room at the hotel charge to accommodate 4 people. Children are considered to be under the age of 16 years of age.
FOOD AND DRINK
The consuming of food, beverages and alcohol not purchased on the premises is not permitted unless by prior arrangement. Please note corkage will be charged and added to your room account. Please ask staff for the opening times of our bar.
One Small, Well behaved dog is permitted per room with the additional cost of £15.00 per night. Dog’s are not to be unattended in the room at any point during the stay by themselves.
HOTEL RIGHTS TO CANCEL
The hotel have rights to cancel your booking due to for unseen circumstances. Full payment will be refunded back in full to the guest and we will try to secure another booking close by for the guests.
Hotel Wroxham, The Bridge, Wroxham Nr12 8AJ. 01603 782061